Friday 16 October 2015

Celebration of 25th Marrige Anniversary 03/10/2015 in AIR

I along with my wife Sunita made journey by AIR on the auspicious occasion of our 25th marriage anniversary ( Silver Jubilee) on 03-10-2015 from Chandigarh to Delhi and back on 06-10-2015. From 3-10-15 to 6-10-15 we stayed at Pilani with my sister's family  Bittu/ Kamaljeet ji  . This flight was our first experience and we enjoyed it. My daughter Swatu , Son Vibhu and Bhanji Aarushi Rangra  make  it unforgettable with healthy celebration of marriage anniversary. I special thankful to my daughter Swatu for given us this tour by purchasing AIR Ticket of Spice Jet. (Return Journey). as a surprise Gift and also Aarushi for celebration management of that lovely cake ( Mamu &  Mami). Next day My Brother in Law Sh. Kamaljeet Rangra Ji made it more memorable as we visited The BALAJI HANUMAN at Salasar(Raj.) and Shri Tirupati Balaji  temple near Salasar. My Brother-in Law And Sister   departed us by managing CAR from Pilani to Delhi Airport.  In this  auspicious occasion of our 25th marriage anniversary ( Silver Jubilee) on 03-10-2015 . Swatu,  and Vibhu made their best with the support of Bittu my sister, kamalji & Aarushi for this experience.  Thanks Swatu, Vibhu, Aarushi, Bittu & Kamalji.  
                                                  


This was the Flights