Tuesday 4 August 2015

Koteshwar Kripa

with the grace of Shri Koteshwar Mahadev My daughter Swati Sharma Joined as Assistant Professor in Pharmaceuticals  Department at Maharaja Aggersain University  Kalujhanda ( Barotiwala) Baddi District Solan
( Police District Baddi) HP on 03-08-2015.
She is very Hard worker, Intelligent and progressive
and have a vision for future.  
There is also a Spiritual Power behind  her all Success.
 I am So lucky that My Ishat Koteshwar Mahadeva  is seeing   my family. 
I Prey to Mahadeva   always Keep holy eyes on my entire family.
 
Thank God, Thank Koteshwar  Mahadeva.

Tumhare Shri Charnon Mei Shat-Shat Parnam


                                                                                 
 

                                                                  Amrit Kumar Sharma
                                                                  Sunita Sharma
                                                                  Swati Sharma
                                                                  Vaibhav Sharma ( Vibhu)